Weight loss plan includes:
* customised, balanced raw or home cooked meal plan tailored to your obese dog's individual needs
* recommendation for commercial food
* the total amount of food and the daily calories which your dog should consume
* the feeding method
* how many meals your dog should consume per day
* treat and snack suggestion
* supplement suggestion
* nutrients breakdown
* typical analysis
* detailed instructions how to introduce the new food to your dog
* detailed instructions how to store, serve and handle the food for your dog
* monitoring of the weight loss progress of your dog and meal adjustments if required
You can determine the body condition score of your dog using our online tool.Before we start work on your dog’s case you should complete and return our comprehensive questionnaire.
Please ask your Vet (Veterinary Practice) to send us you dog's medical report and results of any recent examinations such as blood tests, etc.In general, weight loss plan and diet formulation for obese dogs should be completed within 5 working days after receiving the medical record from your Vet.
Follow up support and consultations are included in the diet price.