This service is suitable for dogs with Cancer and it includes:
* customised, balanced raw meal plan tailored to your dog's individual needs
* the total amount of food and the daily calories which your dog should consume
* the feeding method
* how many meals your dog should consume per day
* treat and snack suggestion
* supplement suggestion which can support your dog's cancer
* nutrients breakdown
* typical analysis
* detailed instructions how to introduce the new food to your dog
Before nutrition consultation, diet formulation and commercial food recommendation to be made by our Vet you should complete and return a comprehensive questionnaire. Please ask your Vet (Veterinary Practice) to send us your dog's medical report and any recent examination results such as blood tests, etc.
You can determine the body condition score of your dog using our online tool.
In general, the veterinary clinical nutrition consultations should be completed within 5 working days after receiving the medical records from your Vet.
Follow up support and consultations are included in the diet price.